Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your use of superbgoods Services, to understand our practices.
If you use this Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. Furthermore, you are responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account or password. You authorize superbgoods to assume that any person using the Site with your password and user name either is you or is authorized to act for you. You agree to notify superbgoods immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. superbgoods will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by superbgoods or another party due to someone else using your account or password. superbgoods.lk does sell products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card. If you are under the age of 18, you may use superbgoods.lk only with involvement of a parent or guardian. superbgoods and its Partners reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
RISK OF LOSS
All items purchased from superbgoods are made pursuant to a delivery contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
- Standard Delivery is 3 working days ( excluding weekends / bank , public, mercantile, holidays / and any other special holidays declared by the government)
- Orders placed after 17.00 Hours, will be carried forward to immediate next working day
- Special Delivery can be arranged for orders within Colombo 1-15 and suburbs with a premium fee
- Due to prevailing situation in the country, orders to lock down areas may get delayed
THIS WARRANTY IS NOT APPLICABLE IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CASES
- Repair due to misuse/third party repair attempts are not covered in warranty.
- Warranty does not cover repair due to external factors/medium/data types.
- If the product is not used as per its usage specifications (example: Personal, Commercial etc.)
- If the product has failed under certain conditions/types (example: Waterlogging, Misuse etc.)
- The original serial number is removed, obliterated or altered from the machine or cabinet.
- Defects due to cause beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, acts of God or while in transit to service Center or purchaser’s residence.
MAKING A CLAIM FOR WARRANTY
The product together with the invoice must be sent directly to superbgoods in order to evaluate the warranty claim. ( Product should be in Original Packaging and all attempts should have been taken to ensure it is securely packed)
The product must be used for the specified purpose in order to claim the warranty within the specified warranty period.
Warranty will cover manufacturer defective products or parts with new or manufacturer factory rebuilt replacement items.
The device is considered defective if it fails to perform the functions as indicated in the operation manuals and/or technical specifications.
Tel : +94 77 897 9988
Web : www.superbgoods.lk
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org